Sunday, June 14, 2009

Who cares? Well... eerrrr... me, actually.

15th June 2009 - Melbourne, Australia.

At last! My own little corner of cyberspace in which I may whinge and prattle without being censored by others. A real positive of the internet is its bringing the ability to publish to the masses, no longer does the quotation from journalist A.J. Liebling; "Freedom of the press is limited to those who own one" hold quite as true.

Being frustrated by local media (ABC, 3AW, The Age, The Herald Sun etc) who stifle opinion from the public when it doesn't follow their Party Line or make good "talkback" I have created this blog to put forward my opinions regarding issues I consider worth commenting upon and which I believe I have, at least, a modicum of knowledge. Feel free to take me to task or agree - as you choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment